What is Exfoliation?
Exfoliation is the removal of dead skin cells that collect on the outer surface of the skin. Dead skin cells are buffed off with an abrasive substance for example a body scrub in which they use salt sugar or coffee grounds
What products can be used for Exfoliation?
Body Brushes, Sponges, Exfoliating cloths and gloves as well as store bought or homemade scrubs made from salt, sugar, coffee and other gently abrasive materials can be used to produce good blood circulation.
For your face, We suggest to purchase very gentle exfoliant such as a face brush aka Clarisionic or products that contain natural ingredients and that are specifically used for face. It’s plenty on the market to choose from just be cautious of anything that uses nut shells some are just too abrasive on the skin and can damage it
5 IMPORTANT REASONS TO EXFOLIATE
1. Exfoliating keeps the skin soft and glowing.
2. Buffing the dead skin away will keep your pores from clogging which keeps acne under control.
3. Exfoliating speeds up your skins natural renewal process and helps your moisturizer penetrate into the skin deeper.
4. Removal of dead skin cells helps with skin discoloration (uneven tone) and helps achieve visibly brighter skin.
5. Routine exfoliation leads to visibly brighter skin and it keeps fine lines and wrinkles in check.
Do you have any other Exfoliation benefits you would love to add to our list?