Man Dies After Sleeping In Freshly Painted Room


A Nigerian man has lost his life after experiencing heart complications believed to be linked to freshly painted walls.

According to a post by Senator Shehu Sani, the man undertook the task of painting his room and, tragically, decided to sleep in it the same night while the paint was still wet.

This decision would prove to have fatal consequences, as he later developed severe heart complications.

In his post on social media, Senator Shehu Sani expressed his condolences, writing:
“He painted his room. He slept in it the same night while it’s still wet. He developed heart complications. Doctors tried to save him. He died. May his soul rest in peace.”

See he post below;

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.