Osun State Government has shortlisted twenty participants for the final of the 60the Independence Day Essay Competition.
This is contained in a press statement made available to AMILOADED on Monday by Engr. Olalekan Badmus, Honourable Commissioner, Regional Integration and Special Duties in Osun.
The statement reads: “After thorough scrutiny and assessment of all the entries received for the 60th Independence Day Essay Competition organized by the state government through the Ministry of Regional Integration and Special Duties and strict compliance to the guidelines, the following participants are hereby invited to the grand finale where winners of the essay contest would be determined.
1. Olowolagba Tahir Ayodeji (University of Ibadan)
2. Ibikunle Bukunmi (Osun State University)
3. Sodeeq Adisa Atanda (Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria)
4. Oyekanmi Aishat Damilola (University of Ilorin)
5. Adedayo Michael Adesina (University of Lagos)
6. Adewuyi Stella Jesuloluwa (Adeleke University, Ede)
7. Adelu Sheriff Olamide (Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife)
8. Azeez Mubarak Kolawole (Nile University of Nigeria, Abuja)
9. Olayode Ayodeji Oluwadamilola (Federal University, Oye Ekiti)
10. Ajilogba Abdulhamid Adewale (University of Ilorin)
11. Oladimeji Aishat Opeyemi (University of Ilorin)
12. Abosede Oyinlola Samson (Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife)
13. Salami Habeeb Adedayo (University of Ibadan)
14. Opadola Morufat (Adeleke University, Ede)
15. Olaniyi Marvelous Tolulope (Osun State University)
16. Ayanniyi Mubarak Abiola (University of Abuja)
17. Akinloye Olamilekan Ebenezer (Osun State University)
18. Ojo Oluwabamise Emmanuel (Adeleke University, Ede)
19. Adeleke Adedayo Ayomide (University of Ibadan)
20. Omotoso Kudirat Atinuke (Osun State University)
“The prize presentation day is scheduled to hold this Thursday, 1st October 2020 at the Local Government Service Commission hall under the chairmanship of His Excellency, Governor Gboyega Oyetola.
The essayists are expected to come with their school identity cards or admission letters, and state of origin/local government Identification form.”