Professor Kemebradikumo Daniel Pondei, the acting Managing Director, Niger Delta Development Commission, collapsed on Monday during a House of Reps probe into the activities of the organisation.
Here are 7 facts about him:
1. Professor Pondei is from Bayelsa State.
2. He attended the Federal Government College, for Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
3. Pondei is a medical doctor, who graduated from the University of Lagos
4. He holds a PhD in Microbiology from University of Nottingham
5. The acting MD was former Acting Head, Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology, and Acting Dean, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Health Sciences, Niger Delta University.
6. He was appointed the acting MD of NDDC on 19 February, 2020.
7. On May 5, the National Assembly ordered a probe into his 74-day administration.